Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Thirteen.


13 things to do this next week from now
til next Thursday besides waiting for the call
from the lawyer to sign off the agreement.

1. Think about doing my taxes before April 30th
2. Screening candidates for a position in my library
3. Get the laptop wired and secure
4. The scrapbook pages are out of order. Fix that
5. Laundry - or just go to La Senza and buy new stuff instead
6. Put the winter boots and shoes away for the season 6b. - find the box with the summer sandals.
7. Snow tires need to be removed
8. SIM card on cell is messed up. What's that about?
9. Pick up RJ's repaired CELL
10.Rebel's 21st next week. Get a fancy cake for the dinner
11.Prepare speech for conference
12.Conference call for re org of part of the professional organization - Hammer time! (channeling my favourite mentor)
13.Did I mention taxes? where are my receipts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to do a couple of things on that list myself.

snow tires, winter shoes and boots

Taxes are done

need a haircut

need to work on reinforcing the fence around the yard. Neighborhood strays are enticing one of my dogs to "come out and play".

~R

Anonymous said...

Amazing that Rebel will celebrate her 21st Birthday. Praise God! Congrats to her and to you.

Lists are good. They help us to focus. Or take over for a faulty brain. tee hee.

love ya.
*hugs*
~ b