Friday, July 03, 2009

Nearly at the home stretch



I have noticed that SU has a few real estate listings on his work bench but I don't see a lot of action. His brother is coming to town and he *still* believes said brother and buddy are going to stay in *my* house. I think NOT!

The real estate deal should be done next week, but I am now going to be out of town for the week. So... one more week before things are done. The good thing is - I don't have to give SU a cent until a week before he closes on a place or is out the door. It's home stretch time. Finally.

SU's fantasy girlfriend was married on July 1 st out of town. She's quit her job and left town for good. SU has been grumpy all June and told Rebel he had had a "tough" month. No shit Sherlock! Can you see me rolling my eyes?

I will be gone for the week to camp. Can you see Marie Meez over there on the side eating bonfire hotdogs? See y'all next week when I am sure I have a near final update. I'll have to decide what to do about this blog. Probably retire it and start with something new or just keep up with Facebook instead. Though what I talk about on Facebook and what I talk about here... not the same at all.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time at camp. Take lots of photos. Come back and tell us your tales.

Don't be in a hurry to redefine your blog. That will come in time.

love and hugs,
~ blondie

Lily on the Road said...

Have fun at camp, as Blondie said, take your time with your blog...go upbeat and with what interests you! Your blog is what you want it to be, not what people expect.

(Blondie taught me that)