Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Monday Musings:


My spouse has a feminine side. He eats far more chocolate than I do. Far more. In fact 90% more. I tend to eat chocolate more on a cyclical basis. Easter was not the right time. I ate more spinach dip than chocolate. Spouse was quite perturbed with Rebel and Tweeny ate "his" chocolate eggs. Do you see the eye rolling? A man shouldn't be so upset when his children - girl children- eat all the chocolate. I can't think that this is normal man behavior.

It's damn cold. Snowing a lot. It melts the ground as soon as it hits, but so what. I shouldn't be needing to sweep snow off my car two days after Easter Sunday. Global climate change? Where exactly???
The new computer is in the house. Don't know how he did it but he did. A nice quiet machine this is. Not a sound - the last one had a higher decibel count than my vacuum cleaner. This one - not even sure it's on! I am re-connected! whew! I am still looking at my own laptop though. I need my own machine. Too many things going on in my life where I need to be writing or be connected. I am thinking I should go out get the Dell! soon! And then call the phone;/cable people and get the wireless router and high end encryption bits done.

I bought a very, very, very expensive handbag at the artisans craft fair on the weekend. I mean seriously, outrageously expensive. It's a thing of beauty, a work of art, and more importantly - it holds my stuff... all the lipsticks, the cellphone, debit receipts, wallet, frequent shopper cards, loonies and twoonies, and the keys!

I LOVE my new handbag. Available in the all over Canada and even in the US too. I have a list of at least three more that I MUST have! She couldn't find her calculator and couldn't charge me the 15% taxes so I actually SAVED money on this one!



We girls always find a way to save!

4 comments:

Calories and Coffee said...

Glad you're back online!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE don't tell us anymore about his feminine side, m'kay?

WOOT! on the new computer, but still girlie, get a DELL!

Cold, eh? Thats cuz you live in cold-land. It is nice here. *duckin and running*

Love the purse. Very cute!

*hugs*
~ blondie

Anonymous said...

Blondie LOL!! LMAO!!!! hoot hoot and double hoot!

Aleks.. it's good to be virtual!
M

Anonymous said...

Rolling my eyes.....

As I said before about the Girl thing, you are out of control....

Nice bag tho

zebra