Friday, April 20, 2007

Mosaic pictures

"Picking up the pieces is easier when you realize that you can make a lovely mosaic from the remains. Believe it or not, one day you'll soon be grateful that this didn't work out when you see the results from its demise. "


This was my horoscope on Thursday as I was starting to deal with details. It's quite a lovely picture if I can continue the metaphor. This is the refrain I have been hearing from absolutely everyone. Pieces can turn into a mosaic. It WILL be better.

And then further down a little more of the same as I continued on the horoscope page. I have been doing a fair bit of listening today.

"Listening to someone is never a waste of time, no matter how impatient you may feel. What is a waste of time is making a hasty decision that turns out to be the wrong decision -- and then you have to go back and start all over again. You need to be more patient right now, and focus on research and planning rather than taking action. Put in the time it takes now to make the right choices, and listen to the opinions of people who care about you. "


The phone calls and friends who've emailed and who've said... "anything, anytime... " and the great pity is, I know the spouse doesn't have this.

But he can't be my concern any longer can he?

1 comment:

Calories and Coffee said...

No. He can't. You and your kids need to be your concern now. Not him.