Thursday, July 19, 2007

9 + 4 = 13 on Thursday.


9 words we women use.

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to give up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

Plus 4 more things I've learned about men.

1. Men are like Weather. Nothing can be done to change them
2. Men are like Blenders. You need one, but you're not quite sure why.
3.Men are like Government Bonds. They take sooooooooooo long to mature
4. Men are like Popcorn. They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

6 comments:

Rudy said...

Ow-wich!

<- ducking for cover while considering the priesthood LOL

Anonymous said...

I was in a mood ( kind of blonde... on steroids!) ... sorry... I do KNOW that not all men are eedyots! But really... work and home lately... full of the eedyots! ( the Scotish version of idiot... can't get it quite right!)

please.. not the priesthood...
m

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

Poor Rudy ducking for cover.

"I was in a mood (kind of blonde... on steroids!)"

I love it!

Great Lists, M.
I had not seen the last 4 on the list before. Good to know.
giggle

~ blondie <--- still laughing!

{GAH! word ver hates me. Plus not it thinks I am stupid and has given me the letters spaced apart and bigger so that I can't possibly fuck them up for a third time.}

Rudy said...

Ay, the Irish say eejit usually proceeded by fecking LOL

I couldn't be a priest - I am a lesbian, I have this licking fascination that I just can't seem to kick LMAO

I have heard the blender one before. The popcorn one was variation (pop quick). The other two are new. I will have to share them.

Re: fine - when you hear fine dining, fine jewelry, fine china you think exceptional quality and precision but when a man answers How do I look? with Fine he is in the dog house with the door that locks from the outside. What is up with that?

Blondie - word ver - LMAO or should that be

L M A O

Anonymous said...

"Re: fine - when you hear fine dining, fine jewelry, fine china you think exceptional quality and precision but when a man answers How do I look? with Fine he is in the dog house with the door that locks from the outside. What is up with that?"

Rudy, darlin.
Sometimes you just have to accept that it is what it is.

oh. and never tell a girl she looks fine when she asks that question. And for gosh sake..make sure you at least LOOK at her before you answer.

giggle

~ blondie

Rudy said...

Fine! no fine.

My son got away with something a husband could NEVER get away with.

When SB asked if whatever she was trying made her look fat...

He tempted fate (and won) saying
No Mom, its the fat that makes you look fat.

True! He lives to tell the tale.