Friday, July 13, 2007

Highly Suspicious


The Spousal Unit is behaving very unusually. While I am counting down (TOMORROW NIGHT!) til he takes the RebelTween and heads east to visit my out-laws... his behavior is very un spousal-unit like!


Is it guilt or what?
I am highly suspicious.


  • First of all, he is talking to me. more than grunts. Highly unusual for him to be so social.
  • Second of all, he brought home a newspaper *for me.*
  • Third, he cooked supper and offered me a plate. Usually he just cooks and leaves it - til I take or put away.
  • Fourth, he is engaging with the Rebel Paying her cell phone bill ( $129 one, not the $310 one), taking her to rent some movies. hmmm.
  • Fifth, he took all the camp linens out of the washing machine and dried them. Normally they'd be left in the washer til I remembered I'd left them there. No... his laundry was not in the washer.

Do I think it's a major thing... no... I do not. But... this pleasantness is better than his usual sullen responses and negative nastiness.
Perhaps it has something to do with energy and healing workshops I've been doing. What ever it is. I'll take it.

Friday. Finally. Sleep in on Saturday - Brunch at the Irish Pub up the street with a good friend. Anyone care to join me? It'll be before noon so it's a bloody Caesar instead of Guinness with the eggs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows why the SU is being nice. I say do not let your guard down.

I would love to join you for brunch.

*hugs*

~ blondie

Rudy said...

Hey Gals, can I join you?

set me up with a coffee and baileys please.

I will leave my camera home....

Rudy said...

Hey M

I was just talking with Blondie about April Wine. You wouldn't happen to have their debute cd would you?

Anonymous said...

April Wine?? whoa... brings back many memroies... but.. nope... the debut CD would have been a debut LP! The lads have been around the block somewhat. lol!
Is it something worth looking for? must start chatting and see what is all about!
M

Rudy said...

yeah, it would have been an lp release followed shortly by cd. My roommate in college introduced me to them. I taped his stuff but have no idea where those are or if they still work.

I just repurchased Nature of the Beast on iTunes ( I have the lp ) and saw a greatest hits thing but you know how that goes.... somebody elses idea of a hit.