Monday, November 26, 2007

I mean, REALLY!?!

Ah the heart break of defeat!

The Big Blue
just couldn't hold down the Green Machine. Young QB Ryan Dinwiddie managed well, and it was a close game right to the end. Heart breaker for the Blue. 23-19.

*****************************************

So why is it the minute the RT heads off to bed the SU wants "to discuss." I mean, really?! The kid has radar for ears and can hear anything a mile down the road.

His timing as always.....brilliant.


"Have you talked to your lawyer lately?"

"No, why would I need to speak with her?"

I don't need to talk to the lawyer til mediation is done. He should know this given what he's paying his suit. The guy clearly isn't doing his job.

" Well financially, it would be better for you. The mortgage is only continued for six months. That's your window."

"Today it would be better financially for me, if instead of talking about money that's in my best interest you'd do something around here to make it appear as though this house is worth something. So instead of talking to me about what's better for me, figure out what's better for your daughters. And living in an unfinished house isn't better for them ok?"

I confess I ranted. Just a bit. In a modulated tone though. He pissed me off. I nearly gave away what I was really thinking and planning for the house but I shut up before he irritated me even more.

" I want to get going on this and get it done. " says the SU.

"So, why are you telling me? You want to tell your daughters before Christmas that you want a divorce? You've managed to alienate one kid and she will probably be happy to watch you leave. but then again... Are you an idiot? Or just so completely selfish you don't care about anyone but yourself?"

"I am just saying that for you it would be better to get it done."

Comment about daughter... ignored, surprisingly. And gee... all of a sudden he's looking out for me financially?! AS IF.. Mr I-want-your-pension cares a whit about me and my finances at all.


"You know what SU, it's not about me. And when you figure that out, I'll play ball. Right now, this is not what is uppermost on my mind. But if you want to leave... don't let me stop you."

And the brilliant response to this is....

"And where am I supposed to go?"

So... He wants a divorce.. urgently it would appear. Okay.. so leave. BUT he can't leave because he has no where to go?

I mean REALLY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your Blue Bombers, girl!

I can't imagine anyone wanting to tell their children just before Christmas that they are getting a divorce. Just goes to show how self centered the SU is. This is all about him. What a Fucktard. {can I say that on your blog? My daughter taught me that word. heh!}

Keep your ears and eyes open, doll. This mortgage thing is obviously important information. Who knows WTF else this guy is doing. Or not doing.

Hug your girls for me. {ty for the hug that the girl gave me from you the other day!}

~ Blondie

Anonymous said...

Yes, M, sorry about the big blue, they played really well....Dinwiddie played an awesome game and really only made a couple of rookie errors....he's going to be GOOD! I am happy for Joseph and Johnson....it was a tight game....

as for the SU, TOOL!

He is up to something....watch your back....

As for him leaving before Christmas, hey, that was always my Christmas wish.....but alas my Mom died before it happened.

Maybe your girls would see it a really nice Christmas present!!!!

BTW, I have a running friend who is spending a lot of time at the Heart Institue.....virus......what is going on???? This is the third person (including your Rebel) that have come down with a virus.....yikes, just waiting now to hear about the results from her tests.....I'll keep you posted.

Lily

TOOL!! HE IS SUCH A TOOL!!

Rudy said...

This year the part of the Grinch will be played by SU (aka TOOL aka fucktard aka fecking eejit)

Always something up with a sudden change of plans. If he cared an iota for you, you wouldn't be here right?

What a lovely memory of Christmas he will leave for the girls. Dork!

Keep your eyes and ears open.

ha! word ver is wahwyp - must have known the topic LOL

Calories and Coffee said...

You know, the ex told me...let me think, a week after Christmas that he wanted out (the first time around)? No, no, it was before but I don't remember when anymore.

And then that other guy I almost married dumped me 4 days before Christmas. What is it with all these assholes?

Anonymous said...

and the winning expletive today has to go to fucktard. But I may have to add in toolin' fucktard It's okay to use these words on my blog. Clearly!

Yeah... I am watchin things. I roll my eyes. Spent the day when I wasn't in bed sleeping... making phone calls. Getting things lined up on the financial front.

No doubt we're getting warmed up for the main event now.

m

Anonymous said...

Aleks,
they're cheap bastards who can't handle the emotions of holidays either. I am sure as cliche as it is... it goes back into their psyches.. their childhood and remembrances of whatever during the holidays. toolin fucktards!
m