Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Morning Quarterback

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGOOOOOOOOs

The Big Blue win the Eastern Finals 19-9 against Toronto. Winnipeg killed it! Argos blew a couple of plays................ and off we go to the Grey Cup!

QB Kevin Glen won't be playing - broke his arm in the fourth quarter. A heart breaker Milt Stegall... doing his happy dance.

OKAY Lily... you & me next week... against the Green Machine!

Kerry Joseph - former Ottawa Renegades QB is taking the charge next week with Saskatchewan. He deserves the Western win, can't say much more than that. My team is in.

Back to our regularly scheduled spousal ennuie later today or Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats M, your team was hungry for the win from the start and proved it throughout the game, too bad Argo's didn't start playing 'til the last four minutes of the fourth quarter......

Nasty hit on Glen, man that looked awful....after working so hard all season to miss the final game due to a hit like that.....I feel badly for him.

I'd like to say that the Bombers will win on Sunday, but in my heart of heats I know that Kerry will take Saskatchewan to the win......

Just name the time and place, hopefully I'll be able to make it to see the game with you on Sunday. I do have a long run on Sunday morning, we will have to see how I feel afterwards......Half Marathon in January in Phoenix.....woooo hoooo!

Got to go,

GO RIDERS!!!! hehehe

Lily