Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 cool things about doing a radio interview

1. I got to talk about a subject I love – my work.

2. I got to talk about the subject I love *in front* of a huge audience.

3. I got to talk about the subject I love in front of a huge audience that I couldn’t see.

4. . I got to talk about the subject I love in front of a huge audience that I couldn’t see who couldn’t see me.

5. I got to talk about the subject I love in front of a huge audience that I couldn’t see who couldn’t see me, which was good as I was still in my pjs. It was recorded ahead of time.

6. The interviewers said I was cool.

7. The interviewers said I was cool and interesting.

8. The interviewers said I was cool, interesting and informative.

9. A friend I haven’t talked to for some time heard me on the radio and called me.

10. A sales rep I know heard me on then radio and called me.

11. Someone I knew from my old home town neighbourhood that I went all the way from elementary school through to high school that I have not seen since 1975 heard me, found my hotmail address and sent me email.

12. I have a little bit – not a lot – of cool factor with RebelTweeny.

13. I was told I had a *radio voice* she said in that tone.

6 comments:

Rudy said...

oooooh a radio voice ;-)

Anonymous said...

It works some days... in my favour... lol

I checked out a photo of the long lost neighbour... very successful Interesting career... but I don't know what it is with all the *boys* I grew up with... they all turned into these middle aged looking men, and we girls... still like 25 yrs old... I am QUITE sure... HOW does that happen? Bounty hunting notwithstanding.

Rudy said...

My brother is fighting back and took a page out of the woman's manual. This past Halloween he "celebrated the 16th anniversary of my 21st birthday"

LOL

Anonymous said...

ya gotta love the girlfriend who fixes the live love typos.... LOL
thanks Doll!
m

Anonymous said...

LMAO! You are welcome but you have to thank Rudy. He is the one who pointed them out to me. I can't believe that we both missed them. LOL!

How do you like the background? This is what happens when you give the keys to the castle to someone else. Let me know. I thought it was whimsical and SO Lipstick Librarian.

Any ideas for your Holiday background?

~ b

Anonymous said...

Love the background, great choice!!!

Lily