Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Almost Good to Go.

I was watching Chuck last night and what are they talking about? How wonderful sweet potatoes are with a marshmallow topping. Chuck's buddy was practically having orgasms eating the stuff. I really need a recipe. I am sure I can find one on the Internet somewhere... or maybe... ask a friend?!?!?

Candy and vegetables together...


has got to be good right?



I just read my horoscope for today:
"You are a bit more in touch with your car, or maybe with transportation in general. It's a good time to listen carefully to that rattle and figure out if it's time to do something about it before it gets worse."
Guess where my car is? At the dealer's for the very last check up while still on warranty. I have 140,000 Ks on it and the warranty dies on Dec 16th. And yesterday as I was cleaning snow off the windows I heard a rattle too. So I took the car in and told them to give it the complete high end once over. Anything on warranty that was loose a little edgy or whatever should be fixed. If it was a wear and tear part and/or NOT on warranty I told them do NOT touch it.

Rebel's BF can not only string up Christmas lights, he's a mechanic- bless him! He's fixing my brakes and other parts. Rebel also has a best friend whose BF owns a car repair place. They rebuild cars and engines. He said he'd fix my car too. Everybody needs a mechanic in the family... especially someone who is living with spousal ennuie. Critical to have these all important types around. Now I need to find a plumber. I have an electrician and several contractor friends. So I am almost good to go!

I've never had a horoscope so completely dead on before.

Wonder if I should go get lottery tickets?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should indeed go get lottery tickets for sure.

Candied sweet potatoes are yummy. I cheated and poured mine out of a can into a baking dish, heated them through and then added marshmallows to the top for the last couple minutes. mmmmmm.

~ b

Anonymous said...

OK... I've talked to I don't know how many of my sales reps since Monday... people in Nashville, California, DC, New Jersey, and even Minnesota... they ALL have sweet potato and marshmallow casserole AND green bean casserole for Thanksgiving.
who knew. It's a taste sensation not experienced by this Canadian.
It's going on the list for the Invasion!

ANd yes... going to buy lottery tickets after work today. LOL