Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Positively Karmic.


Karma must be changing for me. I hope so. My self mastery instructor, Trish, told me I have had a karma that needs to be fixed. I'm working on some stuff that she directed me towards as well as keeping a positive attitude and changing how I think about some things in life. That's the tough part isn't it - changing how we think about ourselves, our children, our relationships. It's not easy, but if life is going to be what I want then change has to happen.

I had a chat today with someone at work about the possibility of moving to his section. It would be a complete change of pace for me, yet somewhat related to what I do in a tangential kind of way. AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GO THROUGH A HIRING PROCESS! I would come on down because ... I can! This has me very excited.

My new young man manager and I work together well too. He gets it. I get it. I want to help him do well. It is amazing how attitude and respect for each other translates into a mutually agreeable way to do business and enjoy it.

Now if I can make this work at work, perhaps I can make it work with RebelTween and the SU. The difference is SU can't make the changes. Trish tells me it's enough that I make the change because others subconscious has a way of falling into line when it notices that attitudes have shifted. This is somewhat the same thing said on the Divorce Busting website. Not that I am still thinking about busting this thing, but a different attitude will certainly help me move things along the way I want. Living it may also help Rebel in her healing if she observes my attitude and thinking.

I think any of us who have kids going to school we always look at September as the "real" new year. Fresh new clothes, new notebooks and pretty crayons not smashed down yet.
I am starting to feel good again.

It must be a new year approaching.

3 comments:

Rudy said...

Hey M,
I am happy to hear your spirits are lifting.

Happy New Year to you :-)

Anonymous said...

Hugs, sweetie.

Nice that you are starting to feel good.

~ blondie

Anonymous said...

thanks friends.
A little change really does make a huge difference. Now if a hiring freeze would just end... in the meantime, I will start clearing out files, getting notes made and tidy up the to do list...

pink poodle pinot grigio anyone?