Thursday, August 02, 2007

T- 13 I wonder if...


1. My camera is going to cost a fortune to repair? Or if it is even repair-able? RebelTweeny called me to tell me it's not working. Her dad the SU bought her a "better one" than mine. Oh really? That would be a chunk of change.

2. I should go to the camp 50th anniversary celebrations this weekend? or

3. I should go the good friends' annual music jam at their home in the country? without the SU this year.

4. I can get *my* bedroom painted before the SU returns?

5. The refund cheque for Rebel's new glasses and meds will arrive from the benefits company before the weekend.

6. I can find someone in town who can help me learn how to play my bandura?

7. I should wear the summer dress or the capris to work tomorrow?

8. I will need the comforter on the bed tonight? A/C working really well again! It had broken again. Needed a new motor in the furnace! sigh...$500 in less than week! cha ching! BUT cheaper than a new furnace or A/C unit!

9. It will cool off for the upcoming long weekend.

10. The SU has given any thought to where his relatives are going to sleep while they are here?

11. I can get through The Half Blood Prince. JK needed a way better editor.

12. I should have a little do for the Rebel. She's feeling a tad lonely.

13. I can get the clothes out of the house to the consignment store this weekend. First weekend of "bring in your Fall clothes!"

5 comments:

Rudy said...

I vote for the music fest.

and a party for Rebel.

maybe the camera just needs batteries.

Anonymous said...

They tried the batteries... there are two sets of rechargables... with charger always running.

The shutter isn't working properly and lens not responding when the camera is turned on. Will need to do the 1800 call CANON! I did hear through the aunt network... water in the camera because of tipsy rowboat! sigh
I am leaning towards music jam and party too!

M

Anonymous said...

I am in total agreement with Rudy, go, have fun,you didn't go because of SU last year, get on with it, stop living with him over your shoulder...

Camera, chunk of change, it's his change.....his RTween....his decision to get it.....get on with it.......(hence forth my battle cry, bc).

Stash the refund cheque, there will be moving (or not) expenses...

SUMMER DRESS!!! for sure! (-;

painting bedroom has been discussed, it's a bad weather / winter project.

SU can worry about relatives and their sleeping arrangements....(BC)

Saw the fall clothes sign too, do it after the long weekend in September ~ no one will be looking for fall clothes right at this moment with soaring temperatures and long weekend around the corner...but it can be done a little at a time while having your BEvERage right after work! Just a thought.......

Go and enjoy! I love this weather, I live waiting all winter for this and no I do not have A/C. Temp in the house last night...85 degrees! Loved it.....

I'm heading off to run, next half marathon in October,just so you know Blondie....I'll send a photo of Utica, 95 degrees in the shade and beer at the finish line!

got to go,

Love and Hugs,
Lily

Rudy said...

Oy! Water in the camera is not good.

Hopefully, it will dry out.

Anonymous said...

Count on Lily for her pragmatic tough love
lol
m