Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thirteen on Thursday


Thirteen books I am either reading or have on reserve at the library.

1. Happy Hour at Castle Dracula - Marta Acosta
2. Dirty Martini - JA Konrath
3. Killer Cocktail - Sheryl J. Anderson
4. The Dark River - John Twelve Hawks
5. Get out of my life but first could you drive me and Cheryl to the mall? - Anthony E. Wolf
6. Death by Pantyhose - Laura Levine
7. Book of the Dead - Patricia Cornwall
8. Creation in Death - JD Robb
9. Dead Ex Harley - Jane Kozak
10. Death by Chick Lit - Lynn Harris
11. Drop Dead Gorgeous - Jennifer Skully
12. Her Royal Spyness - Rhys Bowen
13. Too Hot to Handle - Mary Jane Maffini

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously girl. 7/13 are related to death.

I am interested in "Her Royal Spyness." Are you currently reading or is this one on reserve?

Have a Great Thursday!

*hugs*

~ blondie

Rudy said...

So, it's cocktails first THEN murder.

Just making sure I got it right.

Personally, I would think drinks after work but maybe it is drinking before having fun.

LOL

Anonymous said...

you people catch on fast! lol

Spyness on reserve... I am number 13on the wait list.

M

Annie said...

Oh divine Ms M.....drop over to my place; I posted the new blog's address. You will also see a very familiar name there.

Anonymous said...

That's an interesting book list, M!