Thursday, August 09, 2007

T-13 Miscellaneous moments


1. Rebel is scheduled the same day as me for tooth surgery. Hers is for wisdom teeth removal - all 4 - me for bone graft to *prepare* my top front gum for a titanium implant. Neither of these things is appealing to me right now.

2. Looks like the camera will either be fixed... or I'll be *upgraded!* HA! silly as it seems, I hope I end up with same camera as SU... petty and childish... WhatEvEr!

3. The problem between Rebel and her now *former* best friend has escalated and turned into a war zone taking into account another friend, male age 16...his older brother Rebel's good friend - age 20 and the boys 37 year old mother... ALL of whom are attacking Rebel for something started by her FBF. Rebel has changed her cell number and and blocked all the above except the 20yr old from her Facebook profile.

4. Rebel has learned the value of true friends.

5. Marie has learned to stay out of children's fights and is not engaging the 37 yr mom who has insinuated herself into this process. rolls eyes.

6. Must get to the library to get a copy of "Get out of my life... but first could you drive me to the mall" by Andrew Wolfe.. a noted expert in teen age brains and actions.

7. Must get to library part two to get a copy of "How to divorce your spouse without killing her/him first."

8. Must get to library part three to get a copy of "Talking divorce to your adult children."

9. Must get to liquor store for a new bottle of cheesy Arbour Mist white zin. The one with the strawberry flavour that is sorta like cough medicine.

10. Go for a walk... again

11. Today would be a good day to pay bills

12. Horoscope said to plan a dinner party with friends who don't know each other. Good idea.

13. Continue to document... everyone & everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that these people are being so awful to our Rebel-girl. Hug her for me, pls.

Did you get in your walk?

I can't say I blame you for not getting excited about the dentist.

Hope you find the books you are looking for at the library.

Enjoy your cough syrup..er..your white zin. giggle

love ya,

~ blondie