Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thirteen on Thursday.


Thirteen things sitting around my bedroom that have GOT to go!

1.Mom's old muskrat fur coat. It's from 1955. I wore it in university. It's a mess!
2.The peach coloured strapless bridesmaid's dress of mom's from 1955. The box it was in was ruined. Nothing for it to hang on a hanger! The RebelTween wants to take pics of herself wearing it. It's a beauty. I can wear it too. But where? A retro cocktail party party would be fun!
3.The box of summer clothes that I didn't wear this year. Off to charity.
4. The box of winter clothes. Off to the consignment store.
5. Five old lipsticks from three years ago. Out of style.
6. Six bottles of nail polish... thick and not worn any more. Garbage.
7. Three Vanity Fair magazines that I've read - recycle please!
8. Five candles - all brand new... storage... for the right time.
9. A box of dead files, old bills, useless notes from all kinds of conferences and seminars. To recycle.
10. Three stale perfumes... not worn... the scents reminds me of.... times that were not good. Garbage!
11. The shelves on the wall put up by SU when I didn't ask for them. Need to come down so the wall can get painted. Ask girls if they want the shelves.
12. At least 20-25 books All read. Will never read again. Used book store - if they'll take them,
13. 25 gift bags - save them for gifts of course. But not in my bedroom!

No comments: