Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Not quite a 13. Let's review!
{Post the first line of your first journal entry of each month of 2007.}

Not sure what this says about my life but I have blogged, you have read and we have some thing here about me and my life. I am moving forward. There will be more about that in a future entry.

  1. January: I was outside today without a hat, without mitts and without boots. ( today I say... what a difference a year makes!)
  2. February: The spouse was preparing for some lunch potluck thing at his work.
  3. March: As I pull together all the financial crap for the separation to come, (and more about that in the T13 on Thursday!) I keep reviewing the money I spend to go to the gym. ( and still pulling together!)
  4. April: Again! It happened. The hard drive on the latest new computer has crashed and burned.
  5. May: This was my horoscope today:Events that would halt another person in his tracks simply whet your appetite for more. What gives? Are you some kind of superhero or something? Other people are in awe of your abilities, as well they should be.
  6. June: I don't know about you.... but whatta week!
  7. July: While the rest of the world says "Huh?" we in Canada have much we can call our own.
  8. August: I wonder if My camera is going to cost a fortune to repair?
  9. September: I really don't know if the SU is as clued out as he makes out or what his problem is, but a regular, engaged, on-top-of- it father he isn't.
  10. October: A pretty quiet weekend this weekend.
  11. November: She must have the flexibility of a pole dancer.
  12. December: On Saturday Rebel and I had to get our nails filled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the idea of the recap of the year. {as you can tell cuz I stole it and ran with it on my own blog. heh!}

Interesting to see what we were doing and thinking over this past year. It has been quite a year for us both, hasn't it?

love and hugs,
~ b

Anonymous said...

hasn't it just been the year. It can only get better ... seriously... it can ONLY get better.
love and hugs right back
m